The salient services in provision by Dornier Aviation Nig. (AIEP) (AMO) includes that of Continuous airworthiness maintenance, and heavy maintenance of Do 328, Do 228 and B1900D aircraft. Providing adequate after-maintenance test flight for customers aircraft.
Our experienced staff, including factory trained, licensed engineers and pilots, are there to provide you the maintenance support on aircraft piston engine up to corporate jet engines.
Here is a summarized list of our available maintenance services:
- Do 328, Do 228 and B1900D Spare parts support;
- NiCad Battery Shop for battery overhaul services;
- Do 328/228/B1900D Wheel and brake shop;
- Do 328/228/B1900D Airframe inspections;
- DO 328 inspection up to C1 (Phase 4) Line and Base Checks;
- DO 228 inspections up to seventy two (72) months Line and Base Checks;
- B 1900D inspection up to Phase 6 Line and Base Checks;
- NDTs Inspection capability which includes dye penetration, eddy current, ultrasonic and magnetic particles.
- Aircraft and Component painting and paint stripping;
- Consultancy on Maintenance department structures set up;
- Consultancy on Quality and Safety in Maintenance practices to earn required regulatory approvals.
Contact Us today so we can work together and forge ahead.